For relocation or tourist info or to join the Chamber
Need some information?
Need to find a restaurant? Want to do a bit of shopping? Stay in one of our many motels?
With one simple click you can find what you need in our Chamber Member Business list, located on the left-hand sidebar.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEON! The 2nd Tuesday of each month.
August 13th the Luncheon will be hosted by TBA, noon.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Kaia FIT Cuts the Ribbon
Chamber Board members, Pam Wickkiser and Betty Lawrence join Owners Lori Timko and Susan Jacobs, along with their staff of trainers and coaches, as they joine the Chamber with a ribbon cutting on Saturday, February 11th.
click here for a full listing of Humboldt County Chamber Members
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEON
Come join us on August 13th at the Humboldt County Museum at noon for the General Membeship Luncheon. Mayor Di An Putnam will be speaking on the State of the City. Call the Chanmber office to RSVP at 623-2225
Humboldt County Chamber of Commerce Calendar
Monday, August 5th - Board of Directors Meeting, 5:30pm
Tuesday, August 13th- General Membership Luncheon--TBA
Saturday, August 24th — Historic Downtown Wine Walk from 4-7pm. You can purchase your wine glass at the Chamber office starting at 3:30 to 5:30pm, $20 a glass or $15 if you use your glass from last year.
September 14th—1st annual 3k or 5k ‘fun for everyone’
Color the Mucc, run!
Chamber Member Businesses-RESTAURANTS
click on this link for some great Winnemucca Restaurants!
Winnemucca Businesses-UNIQUE IDEAS AND GIFT SHOPS
click on the picture for a complete list
The Humboldt County Chamber of Commerce encourages you to shop local FIRST, before heading out of town. We all know it's fun to travel to a bigger city, but have you ever thought that shopping local has many benefits. Here are 15 reasons to consider or reconsider how you spend your money.
1. Local businesses employ local people.
2. Local employees pay local taxes.
3. Local business people usually support other local businesses.
4. Local employees support local businesses.
5. Local businesses are often--VERY OFTEN--called on for local charities.
6. Local businesses contribute FAR MORE to local charities.
7. Local businesses support local athletic teams and other school/youth organizations.
8. Local businesses provide members of the local service clubs, fire and ambulance volunteers.
9. Local service clubs are primarily dedicated to helping others "in need" as well as supporting many other good charitable causes.
10. Local businesses provide personal service to their customers.
11. Local businesses usually address problems directly, rather than directing the customer to contact the main office located elsewhere.
12. Local businesses are not constantly "merging" or "selling off".
13. Local businesses support the local Chamber of Commerce.
14. Local Chambers of Commerce provide many services and public activities which benefit the whole community.
15. Local business is YOU!
Chamber Stats for July 2013
This list reflects pamphlets mailed and does not reflect the hundreds of brochures and promotions taken weekly from the display cases located inside the Visitors Center
Real Estate 24
Casinos related 17
Other services 22
E-mails answered 23
Tourist info 35
New and Returning Members for July 2013
Please try and do business with Chamber Members first…they support your community. Chamber Checks are accepted by Chamber Members only.
This list reflect the members renewing this month only.
Stop by and Check out the new businesses!
Thank you to Renewing Members
The Mad Hatter
Olsen’s Corner Drug
Mary Kay Cosmetics
Northern Nevada Business Weekly
Holiday Inn Express
Nevada Bighorns Unlimited
Humboldt Volunteer Hospice
Northern Nevada Arts Council
Belanger & Co
Healthy or Hype